OUR SIXTH FORM
CREATING SUCCESS TOGETHER
The Green School Sixth Form currently consists of The Green School for Girls co-educational Sixth Form in Year 13 and The Green School Trust Sixth Form Consortium, comprising students from The Green School for Girls Sixth Form and The Green School for Boys Sixth Form in Year 12. In Year 12, students from both schools are taught together in shared classes and tutor groups in order to develop communication and collaborative skills and prepare students for success in the wider world. On enrolment into the Sixth Form, students, parents/carers and a Sixth Form representative sign the Three Way Partnership Agreement, committing to work together to create successful outcomes.
Our focus is on helping you to excel in your studies and in your personal development.
Join us if you want to be a part of a growing sixth form which:
- provides exciting, relevant, specialist teaching enabling success to your university or post 18 pathway
- provides a broad range of subject choices
- provides a broad range of enrichment activities
- provides a vast number of leadership opportunities
- provides you with exceptional careers advice and guidance
- equips you for the world of work, university, internships, apprenticeships or indeed your gap year
- supports you with strong pastoral care
- fully prepares you for your all-important UCAS application
- supports you in your preparation for Oxbridge if that is your university choice
For more information about what we have to offer, please visit the other pages in the Sixth Form section of this website.
If you would like to apply to The Green School Sixth Form, click here.