Our vision is for you to succeed in developing your skills, knowledge and wisdom, allowing you to achieve your goals post 18. We offer a broad range of subjects and courses which will enable you to follow an academic, vocational or combined pathway:
1. Three A-level courses.
2. A combined programme of BTEC/CTEC vocational and A-level courses
3. A combination of BTEC National Diploma and BTEC or CTEC Extended Certificate courses.
4. In exceptional cases, students may study four A-levels.
Our curriculum offer for 2022-23 was broader than ever, across The Green School Trust. Please click HERE for details.
GCSE retake in English and Maths is provided alongside level 3 studies.
Partnership with other sixth form centres
We work in partnership with a number of other local school sixth forms in order to:
- provide an increased range of courses by giving access to courses at partner schools
- ensure that students can study A-level courses in a wider variety of combinations
- increase the range of vocational courses available to our students
- continue to access experienced and specialist teaching throughout the Sixth Form
- broaden the enrichment opportunities for our students